Whole Hog Share
Per Pound: Average $ 4-5 per pound of hanging weight
Hanging Weight: Average hanging weight for full pig is between 180 lbs and 220 lbs.
Total Cost: Estimated total cost is between $750 and $900, depending on final weight of pig.
WHAT TO EXPECT ESTIMATE:
- 26 lbs - 1” Pork Chops (46 Pork Chops Total)
- 8 lbs - Spare Ribs
- 18 lbs - Ground Pork
- 30 lbs - Fresh Ham (Can cure, add $20 for curing)
- 20 lbs - Fresh Pork Belly (Can cure & slice into bacon if desired, add $20)
- 12 lbs - Shoulder Roast (aka. Picnic Roast)
- 14 lbs - Shoulder Steaks and Country Style Ribs
- 10 lbs - Stew/Soup Bones
- 16 lbs - Fat (Great for making lard or feeding to dogs and chickens.)
- 20 lbs - Extras: Head, Offal ( if requested not standard)
- Optional- Tenderloins if requested
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.