Half share | Deposit
Per Pound: Average cost$4.50 to 5.50 per pound of hanging weight
Hanging Weight: Average hanging weight for half pig is between 90 lbs and 110 lbs.
Total Cost: Estimated total cost is between $450 and $550, depending on final weight of pig.
WHAT TO EXPECT ESTIMENT:
- 13 lbs - 1” bone in Pork Chops (23 Pork Chops Total)
- 4 lbs - Spare Ribs
- 9 lbs - Ground pork
- 15 lbs - Fresh Ham (Can cure if desired, add $10 for curing)
- 8 lbs - Fresh Pork Belly (Can cure & slice into bacon if desired, add $10)
- 6 lbs - Shoulder Roast (aka. Picnic Roast)
- 4 lbs - Shoulder Steaks
- 4 lbs - Country Style Ribs
- 5 lbs - Stew/Soup Bones
- 8 lbs - Fat (Great for making lard or feeding to dogs and chickens.)
- 10 lbs - Extras: Head, Offal
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.